Friday, January 24, 2014

Disneyland at Christmas

2014 started with a little bit of magic. From fireworks and sparklers all New Years Eve to Disneyland on January second, the new year is off to a great start.




Right before midnight we lit some Chinese lanterns and all made wishes. It made for a very Pinterestesque event and a great photo op if I do say so myself.




The next day to get excited about our Disneyland trip, Scott and I saw Saving Mr. Banks. Besides the fact that I got teary multiple times, it was the perfect way to get in the Disney mood. I was on the look out for a few things from the movie (like Disney's father's name on the window) and was newly inspired to make sure I got a ride on the carousal. It was the last holiday week at Disneyland so I enjoyed the last piece of the Christmas season. Plus, the park just improves when even more glitterly lights are added.






I've been to Disneyland so many times that there was no rush to get to all the rides. This made our experience pretty ideal since we weren't stressed despite it being peak tourist times and packed. We still made it on to our favorites through out the park including Pirates of the Caribbean, Indiana Jones, Haunted Mansion, Buzz Lightyear, and obviously It's A Small World.







Of course there was time for one obligatory photo with Pooh Bear to match the one we took seven (!) years ago on our first date. Disneyland holds a special place in my heart like most SoCal residents, and it's always a million times more fun with Scott.

No comments:

Post a Comment