Thursday, April 14, 2011

Who's that?

Just so all of you guys can get to know me better, I want to introduce some of the important people in my life. These people mean the world to me, and now when you hear me drop some names you can see who I'm talking about.
So first of all, meet Scott. He's my amazing boyfriend, and we've been dating since freshmen year of high school. He's from San Diego, and I'm from Palos Verdes so we did do long distance in high school. Now even though we're at different universities, we're closer in distance. We usually see each other every other weekend, and this guy is incredible. He can always makes me laugh, and knows me better than anyone else. I cannot say enough good things about him. :)
Prom!

It was a laua theme, we're not cool enough to dress like this everyday

Hiking in Mammoth a few years ago!
My family also means the world to me and I'm the oldest of four siblings. Fun fact: all of our names start with J's (Julia, Jessica, Johnny, James)! My parents are so great, and have always been there to support me. They raised us to really value family, and taught us the importance of living an active life (even though we sometimes mope and want to watch TV). Believe it or not, my two brothers and my sister actually get along (most of the time), and they are so much fun to hang out with. They are some of the funniest and craziest people, and I guess it's cause they learn from the best... Moi! And just because I know my brother would want me too, I would like to mention that in no way am I the tallest child anymore--my brother Johnny towers over me.
My sister Jessica and I are really close. She's my best friend, and after sharing a room together for all of of elementary school, middle school, and high school we know each other inside and out. She can always make me laugh or drive me crazy. And she might not love the pictures I've put up, but I'll let you guys see how awesome Jessi is

1 comment:

  1. julia! lets hi five for finishing our FIRST year of college!!

    ps: you and your bf look super cute together!

    ReplyDelete