Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Day with the Boyfriend

There's no normal updates today because I spent the whole day with Scott and did not bother bringing my camera everywhere. Except for, you know, normal couple pictures :)


Well, kinda normal couple pictures

I drove out to seem him today, and even though I usually don't mind driving in general, it's so much better when the majority of the drive looks like this.
And this is a picture I actually took. No google images this time haha

I'm going for a run tomorrow though, so we'll see how that goes. And apparently my brother has to make a geometric cake (not including square, rectangle, triangle, or circle) for extra credit--I know best EC ever--so prepare to hear my his brilliant idea soon haha. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a lovely time with the boyfriend, and that your run was a success :)

    ReplyDelete