Thursday, May 26, 2011

Quick and Easy

So here's a quick run through of my lunch and dinner:

For lunch I made myself a quesidilla with black beans, chicken, and cheddar cheese. I also had a small plain salad with Trader Joe's Goddess salad dressing.
It was so good that I almost forgot to take a picture
Dinner was simple spaghetti with sauce and a salad with Italian dressing. I put copious amounts of parmesan cheese on both items. Yumm I love Parmesan cheese a little too much... I put it on any and all Italian foods and salads.
Oh and my single carrot just for good measure
And that's the quick and easy post for a pretty uneventful day. Thanks for bearing with me!

Happy Julia: watching Modern Family and the Biggest Loser, going to Rite Aid with the sissy

1 comment:

  1. hey! Thanks for the blog comment. I know it will be more challenging to eat healthy in college but I'm ready to take it on! My college actually has a great dietetics program (Which i am going into) so they pretty health-oriented luckily!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete