Saturday, May 21, 2011

Lazy Day

Today was the laziest day ever. I did nothing (even though I was supposed to work out), and just hung out around the house. Even though it was nice just to relax and lay around, I am done doing that for a very long time. I actually feel a little guilty for not working out, but that's ok. I might do some sit ups before bed just for fun.
Anyways, the one notable thing that happened today (besides catching up on all my TV shows... Eeee Bones!) was that I made really easy sugar cookies! Does anyone recognize a pattern here ?

The recipe for this was kinda just created on the spot because I was lacking a few ingredients. But basically what you need is
- about 2/3 cups of flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup butter a little less than 1/4 of smart balance butter and 2 spoonfuls of greek yogurt
- about 1/3 cup sugar
- a little vanilla extract
- one egg
The replacements
I just mixed it all together in beat it till it became dough. I really didn't want to make a lot of cookies, and this recipe only makes 12 cookies so it was perfect. I baked it in the oven at 375 degrees for 8 minutes and then took them out to cool. 
On the side, I took a tiny bit of the smart balance butter and melted it in the microwave. I mixed in cinnamon and brown sugar in order to create a really small amount of thick liquid. 
I used the sugar to add little hearts to all the cookies because I am so full of loveeeee. Aww, how cute. But seriously, I felt very creative.
Sorry the recipe wasn't very specific, but you can't really go wrong. 

And now it is time for me to get ready for bed and tomorrow! Buenos noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment